- The lessons are 30 minutes in duration. The fee for the introductory lesson is $38.50 (including GST) and must be paid
by the end of that lesson. Payment must be made in cash, personal cheque and/or direct deposit. Credit card & EFTPOS transactions are not accepted.
- Subsequent lessons are purchased in multiple of 5 lesson vouchers at a cost of $192.50 (including GST). Payment for this must be made in full by the end of the first lesson of the voucher otherwise all lessons will cease. Late payments will incur a $5 surcharge.
- Alternatively, after the introductory lesson, you have the option to pay for single (30 minutes) lessons at a rate of $44. Payment must be paid by the end of each lesson. Note: we do not guarantee a regular time slot for this option.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances that may occur (e.g. your teacher is sick), we do not guarantee the same teacher every week.
Cancellation of lessons
- Notice of at least 24 hours must be given to cancel a lesson. If you fail to do so, the lesson will be forfeited. A cancellation includes verbal communication with your teacher and/or telephone conversations to inform us that you are not attending the aforementioned lesson.
- A make-up lesson may be offered, provided that a vacancy exists and a minimum of 24 hours notice has been received. All make-up lessons must be completed within the voucher’s five-week period.
- Vouchers are non-refundable and one (1) voucher is to be used per student.
- When you purchase a five-lesson voucher, you will be allocated five (5) consecutive weekly lessons. Your voucher will expire at the end of the fifth allocated lesson. Lessons may not be carried over subsequent vouchers/blocks of lessons.
- If any of the five weeks of the voucher fall on a public holiday or school holiday*, the remaining lessons on the voucher will continue from the date we re-open. *Note: our operating dates may not necessarily coincide with the school calendar.
- Please inform us at the end of your five (5) lessons voucher if you are continuing lessons and want to reserve a time slot.
- After the completion of a five-lesson voucher, if you book a lesson for the following week and cancel without 24 hours notice, that lesson will be forfeited and charged. However, when at least 24 hours notice has been given, a make up lesson may be offered as per the terms above. This will count as the first lesson of the new five-lesson voucher.
Do Re Mi Studios books & CDs
- Do Re Mi Studios’ books and teaching material must be purchased for use in the lessons and are non-refundable. Permission will be needed for all photocopies and reproductions.
- CDs (contained with the books) will be replaced at a cost of $10. Texts are replaced at original prices.
- Students’ instruments must not be left at the Do Re Mi Studios premises. Furthermore, Do Re Mi Studios does not take responsibility for any damage caused to instruments and equipment.
- For your own safety, members/relatives/friends are prohibited to play games (e.g. tag/chase etc.) and enter unattended rooms at Do Re Mi Studios at all times. If you choose to do so, it is at your own risk.
- By continuing to take music lessons at Do Re Mi Studios, you agree to our terms and conditions.